I went to the Sunday Writers Group where I finally finished the connection scenes between two huge chunks of storyline from my old NaNo novel. This added about four thousand words to my story which is good, it’s been running short since I cut out a solid 10k words in editing.
Of course those words really made readers feel for the main character, now my readers are relating to the male side character significantly more! I think I will need to go back and add some of the scenes I cut now, but at better places throughout the novel. Now that the story is linear I can go back to editing what is already written. I better get cracking, only 144 hours until that novel needs to be handed to my alpha reader. 148 hours until I need to start writing a whole new novel. At least the four hours in between are going to be spent at the NNWM Kick-Off Party!